Truckee River Trail Run – 2013 date TBA
[wptabs style=”trontastic” mode=”horizontal”] [wptabtitle]Race Details[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
This 7.9 mile course travels alongside the Truckee River Trail. Enjoy spectacular views while running alongside the river with the mountains in the background. This trail run is perfect for a beginner, as part of the trail is paved. This course is fast with little elevation change.
The course will start at Commons Beach in Tahoe City and runners will proceed onto the Truckee River Trail finishing at Squaw Valley. There will be aid stations and course marshals along the way to cheer you on and make sure you are hydrated.[/wptabcontent] [wptabtitle]Course Map[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]
The course will start at Commons Beach in Tahoe City and runners will proceed onto the Truckee River Trail finishing at Squaw Valley. There will be aid stations and course marshals along the way to cheer you on and make sure you are hydrated.
View Run To Squaw & Truckee River Trail Run in a larger map
|Saturday October 6th||Truckee River Trail Run
|8:30AM – 9:30 AM||Check- In & Registrations||Salomon Store at the Village At Squaw|
|9:30-9:45AM||Shuttles depart to start||Village At Squaw|
|9:55 AM||Race Briefing||Commons Beach – after the shuttle ride|
|10:00 AM||Race Start||Commons Beach|
|11:05 AM||First finisher expected||Village At Squaw|
|12:00 PM||Awards||Village At Squaw|
|Truckee River Trail Run
||By 12/31||By 3/31||By 9/22||By 10/5||Onsite Registration|
The above prices do not include the online processing fees.
* Youth = 17 & under, age based on race day age.Click Here to Register
How to Register:
- By CREDIT CARD available through MIDNIGHT on October 5th
- By CHECK available through MIDNIGHT on September 25th
On-Site Registration/Packet Pick Up
- On Race Day. See venue map for directions.
- Cancellations recieved via email or phone 15 days or more piror to the event date, will receive a credit in the amount of the orginal registration fee, minus a 15% adminstration fee per person/per race. The race credit is good for one year towards any Big Blue Adventure events.
- Race Registration may b transferred to another Big Blue Adventure event with 15 days notice and are subject to a 15% admin fee.
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone (530) 546-1019
We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with a good value for your dollar.
We want you to have the best experience that you can. For your race fee we provide you with:
- Great racing venues
- Challenging and fun courses
- Post event festivities; music, food & beverages
- Prize raffle: enter the event and you can win big!
- Medical staff
- SWAG from the Big Blue Adventure and/or our great sponsors
- Top male and female win Salomon shoes
- We provide the top three finishers in each age group (male and female) with a commemorative prize to honor your finish.
- Age groups are based on the following and are broken up between male and female and the different race distances: 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-24, up until 70.
- We’re fortunate to have a great line up of sponsors who provide us with product to distribute to all of you, we always have a great raffle! If you race you have an equal chance to win a prize from the Raffle.
- Salomon XR Crossmax Trail Running Shoes
- Big Blue Adventure swag
- Klean Kanteen product
Date: October 6, 2012
Distance: 7.9 Miles
Location: Tahoe City to Squaw Valley
- Results can also be found for all the races at the link below – http://www.tahoetrailrunning.com/compete/results/